Driving to Regency Specialist Hospital
Regency Specialist Hospital is conveniently located in Bandar Seri Alam in Johor Bahru, approximately 15 minutes’ drive from the Johor Bahru Checkpoint.
Getting to Regency is hassle-free and convenient. Here are the directions if you are thinking of driving to Regency from Singapore.
From Woodlands Checkpoint (15 minutes drive from Johor Bahru Checkpoint/CIQ)
1. After clearing the Malaysian immigration, keep left and go down ramp onto the Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL) highway, following the road signs to Pasir Gudang and Permas Jaya.
2. From EDL highway, you will come across 2 exits. Take the second exit, Exit 1403A “Exit Pasir Gudang & Permas Jaya”.
3. Cross the Permas Jaya Bridge (approximately 0.8km from exiting EDL highway) which links to Jalan Pantai.
4. Go straight onto the Johor Bahru East Coast Highway. You will pass by Permas Jaya JUSCO on your left.
5. Continue towards Pasir Gudang. You will pass by Senibong Cove exit, Amansari and Christine Resort signs on the left. Do not go onto the Pasir Gudang Highway/”Lebuhraya Pasir Gudang.”
6. You will pass through the first traffic light at Megah Ria, approximately 6.2km from Permas Jaya Jusco, and see a left turn to Megah Ria and Kampung Teluk Jawa. Go straight and keep left but do not exit here.
7. Approximately 2.2km from the Megah Ria traffic light, take the left turn into Jalan Rinting when you see the “Susur Ke Taman Rinting” (turn left to Taman Rinting) sign, just before the Pusat Bandar and Pasir Gudang sign up ahead.
8. Continue on Jalan Rinting for approximately 2.2km and go into Jalan Seri Alam. You will pass by a school and Tesco (Seri Alam) on your left, and McDonalds and Today’s Market on your right.
9. Turn right onto Jalan Suria at the traffic light immediately after Tesco.
10. Turn left into the hospital compound.
From Tuas-Second Link Checkpoint (45 minutes to 1 hour)
1. After clearing the Malaysian immigration, continue on the Second Link highway.
2. Take Exit 307C towards Johor Bahru/Pasir Gudang. It will lead towards Pasir Gudang Highway. Continue straight on the highway for approximately 30km. When you see Tesco Extra Plentong Mall on your right, you are approximately 10km from the hospital. When you see the first Bandar Seri Alam/Christine Resort exit, keep left but do not exit here.
3. You will see a McDonalds signage and a blue signboard which says “Bandar Seri Alam.” Take this exit and filter left.
4. Turn left into Jalan Seri Alam. You will see Tesco (Seri Alam) on your left and McDonalds and Today’s Market on your right.
5. Turn right onto Jalan Suria at the traffic light immediately after Tesco.
6. Turn left into the hospital compound.
Touch ‘n Go
The Touch ‘n Go card is an electronic purse that can be used at all highways in Malaysia, major public transports in Klang Valley, selected parking sites, retail and food outlets and theme parks.
It uses contactless smart card technology and is necessary for making toll payments at the Malaysian Customs and on Malaysian highways and expressways.
The Touch ‘n Go card can be purchased and reloaded at Lanes 8 and 10 at the Sultan Iskandar Customs in Johor. Users can also buy and reload the card at Touch ‘n Go hubs, Touch ‘n Go SPOTs at selected petrol stations, Kaunter Khidmat Pelanggan along highways, LRT stations, selected KTM Komuter stations, ATM/CDM at participating banks, petrol stations and Touch ‘n Go authorised third party agents. The reload denomination ranges from RM10 to RM500.