Mahkota Medical Centre
About Mahkota Medical Centre
Established in 1994, Mahkota Medical Centre is a multi-disciplinary tertiary hospital strategically located in the heart of Malacca, Malaysia. Mahkota offers a comprehensive one-stop centre for healthcare services with a full range of facilities and services.
- Melaka Tourism Award Best Tourism Attraction (Healthcare) 2008 to 2011
- Business Award Of The Year – Service Provider Category 2010
- Health Industry Recognition Award 2009 by the Ministry of Health, Malaysia
- 8th Asia Pacific International Honesty Enterprise – Keris Award 2009
- International Business Review Corporate Award for Excellence in the Healthcare Sector 2008/2009
- Malaysia Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) accreditation
Mahkota is located approximately 2 hours from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and 4 hours from Singapore. The hospital is accessible from the North-South Highway, exiting at the Ayer Keroh turn-off.
Facilities & Services
For more information on Mahkota Medical Centre, please visit www.mahkotamedical.com